- Cut chicken, dark or white meat
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Enough salt to salt chicken
- 3 garlic cloves minced finely, I use a rasper
- 1 cup corn flakes crumbs, they sell them already done or you can mash your own corn flakes
- Cook sheet with rack
Rinse chicken with cold water under the sink pulling off any extra fat. Pat dry with paper towel, this simple little step helps meat to get brown. Salt liberally. Set to the side.
In a bowl mix Dijon mustard, rosemary, and minced garlic well.
Dip chicken into mustard mixture, making sure the whole outside of chicken is covered.
Roll into the corn flakes crumbs covering top, and bottom of chicken. Knock off excess crumbs.
Place chicken in a rack made this way. The foil on the bottom make for quick, and easy clean up. The rack on top keeps air circulating with gives this recipe a fried taste.
Place chicken on top, leaving enough space in between to allow the chicken room to cook properly. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes, turning meat over. Then lowering oven to 350 degrees for another 30 minutes chicken juices should run clear, when chicken is done. Enjoy!