Search 2.0

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brocoli Salad

This salad is very yummy leaves you satisfied. This is a quicky recipe, great as a potluck take a long.

ingredients:
2 Broccoli heads. Cut up to small pieces, use the stem part too.(trimmed first)
2 Celery spears cut into small pieces.
1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
1 cup of frozen peas.
1 medium sweet onion chopped.
1 cup of raisins.
8 pieces of bacon fried crisp, and broken into pieces.
1 cup of sunflower seeds, or toasted pecans.

Dressing:
1/2 cup of mayo.
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
1/8 cup of sugar.
Mix dressing pour over all the ingredients.
Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. It was very tasty, I had my daughter make it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rose,
    I decided to make the broccoli salad for a friends at home group,they loved it,Tom even liked it!
    your sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comments I'm glad it was a success

    ReplyDelete
  4. How should the broccoli heads be prepared before adding them to the salad? Visit us Telkom University

    ReplyDelete