Search 2.0

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the air the air. I saw my first hummingbird today. And oh yes my wisteria has got it's first blooms. I planted this vine 5 years ago, eagerly waiting, year after year, after year...I was gonna rip it out, but now that it is blooming I guess it can stay.I live in the mountains of south west Virginia, where they are known for having wild flowers galore. A lot of the flowers that grow here, I have not seen before anywhere else.


 I did a survey on what's coming up right now, we have trillium's.

The strawberry plants look real healthy this year.


The tulips are so beautiful.

I found these interesting purple wild flowers growing all through the woods. Nature has a way of healing, the beauty sure lets me know that there is a Creator..
I get to have this beautiful view greet me every morning. Lord I am grateful for your beautiful creation. Just think God goes to all the trouble of putting rare flowers on a mountain top for eye candy.

1 comment:

  1. Spring is beautiful in the mountain,s of Virginia love all the blooms! my garden is blooming beautiful!

    ReplyDelete